Tomorrow the Kindle Fire will be released, so why not get your app collection underway with a free office editing suite. QuickOffice Pro is available from Amazon’s Appstore for free. Appstore link
Are you looking for a way to make your tablet a powerful productivity tool? Quickoffice Pro takes mobile productivity to the next level with one of the most comprehensive suites you can find on Android. Create, access, edit, and share all of your Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations with Quickoffice Pro on your Android tablet.
Quickoffice Pro lets you get work done on the road by allowing easy access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint wherever you take your mobile. This app also provides you with a convenient PDF viewer so you can keep your important documents with you at all times. View document footnotes and endnotes in Word. Use the text-to-speech voice input and text recital option for an alternative way to word-process your documents. Get the most out of your Android tablet with this award-winning productivity suite.
Conveniently access, share, and manage files remotely from your Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, Huddle, SugarSync, and MobileMe accounts. You’ll get the same access and permissions to your files from your SD card with the enhanced Connected File Manager. You can even save space on your tablet by installing this app to your SD card.
Clean up your files and sort folders by name, type, size, and date. Easily rename, copy, or delete files. Create, open, and edit PowerPoint files (.ppt and .pptx). Insert shapes and render vertical text in your presentations. Gain clipboard access so you can cut, copy, and paste between apps. Looking for a bit of photo editing within this app? Insert and resize text boxes, shapes, and images from your gallery or camera.
Are you an Excel expert? Don’t limit yourself to just basic input options. Quickoffice Pro supports advanced formulas and charts so you can get creative with your spreadsheets. Apply formulas to multiple cells by tapping and dragging. Add, delete, and rename worksheets in Excel files.
The thumbnail preview lets you scroll easily so you can skim documents with multiple pages and get to the content you’re looking for. Edit documents in Page Layout mode.
Installed on over 300 million devices in over 180 countries
“Turns Your Tablet Into a Business PC”–Laptop Magazine
“The go-to option for reading, creating, and editing Office documents on Android”–Androinica.com
- Create, view, and edit Microsoft Word documents (.doc and .docx)
- Create, view, and edit Excel spreadsheets (.xls and .xlsx)
- Create, view, and edit PowerPoint presentations (.ppt and .pptx)
- Seamlessly access Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, Huddle, SugarSync, and MobileMe
- Browse zip files and copy files from zip folders to other directories
- View Office and non-Office files within the file manager
- Create, copy, move, delete and rename files and folders
- Share files via e-mail, SMS, Bluetooth, and cloud services
- Access and manage files on your SD Card
- Open and view PDF files, including password protected and encrypted files
- Click to use hyperlinks, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers
- Experience multi-touch zooming and flick scrolling features
- Find text in documents and navigate using bookmarks
- Wrap text at any zoom level to fit your screen
Quickoffice Pro supports English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese (China), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese.